-Download Tachyon_settings.apk and Tachyon_7_4_xxxx.apk
-Add your two .APK files in your flash drive.
-Plug your USB flash drive to your Shield
In your Nvidia Shield TV :
- Quit Tachyon by hitting Ctrl+Q
- Plug USB hub in order to have enough USB port to support your flash drive, keyboard and mouse
- Go to Apps menu by clicking on the center bottom icon
If it's not a clean install and you already have an older version of Tachyon installed, follow the next step:
1*) Uninstall Tachyon_launcher:
- perform a long click on the application icon
- drag and drop it to the top of your screen (on the uninstall icon)
1**) If you already have Tachyon_settings installed, you can keep it and go to the next step
2) Uninstall Tachyon.apk
- Same procedure as Tachyon_launcher
From the Apps menu, launch ES File Explorer
- On the left panel go to Local > Usbdrive (main panel will display the content of your thumbdrive)
- Install Tachyon_7_4_xxxx.apk
If an "Install blocked" message pop up, click on settings and allow the "Unknow sources" option. Retry to install Tachyon
Once installation is done, quit Tachyon by pressing Ctrl+Q.
Go back to ES File Explorer
- Install Tachyon_settings.apk
-Once installation is done, click on Run and select the proper setup for your installation, then press Apply and Reboot
Once your reboot is complete, Tachyon will automatically start after a few seconds.